221a BENOWA ROAD, BENOWA & 37 ALAMAU STREET, BENOWA On Site 2.30PM 9th November 2013
This is Gold! 2767m2 of prime land in the heart of Benowa, perched atop one of the highest points in Benowa with sweeping views over Surfers Paradise.
This site has it all. Position, potential & and motivated Owner who will meet the market.
Features Include: * 2 street frontage * 221a Benowa Rd - 1806m2 * 37 Alamau St - 961m2
* 221a Benowa Rd consists of a brick and tile home with 4 bedrooms, lounge/dining, 2 bathrooms, rumpus & double garage
* 37 Alamau St consists of a 2 bedroom original Queenslander style cottage.
- Rental of $445pw and $250pw - combined $695pw.
- Outstanding position with amazing views. Close to shopping centres, secondary and primary schools, Gold Coast Turf Club, TAFE, Pindara Hospital & only minutes to Southport, Ashmore, Chevron Island & Surfers Paradise.
* Amazing Potential - Zoned detached dwelling * Great Investment * Renovate existing dwellings * Demolish existing dwellings & build * Sub-divide the land & build * Submit a development application in line with council zonings and precedent developments
What would you do with 2767m2 in this position?
The Estate will look at offers prior to Auction and are motivated to meet the market
Inspection Details: 221a Benowa Road - Open Saturday 11.00 - 11.45am & Wednesday 4.30 - 5.15pm 37 Alamau Street - Open Saturday 1.00 - 1.45pm & Wednesday 4.30 - 5.15pm
For more information please call Alex McCormack on 0411 51 00 99