Auction Location: On Site.
2 bed/ 2bath/ 1 study/ 2 car
This fully-renovated, modernist, split-level home offers an easy conversion to create a 3rd bedroom. The living spaces are filled with light. The upper level – with well-equipped kitchen and open living space – looks out across the treetops to the mountains. The generous covered deck overlooks a private backyard and is a great spot for entertaining family and friends.
The lower level of this home is a large open living area, heated with a cosy slow-combustion fire, perfect for winter evenings. It opens out onto a private backyard with a great paved entertaining area.
Campbell offers terrific private and public schooling; easy access to public transport and a well-equipped local shopping center. It is a short drive to the airport and an easy walk to the City, Lake Burley Griffin or Russell offices.
The owners are overseas and, having made the decision not to return to Canberra, this terrific home will be sold. Please call me or drop in to one of our open homes.
- Split level design with 2 generous living spaces
- Large & light kitchen, dining & casual living, elevated with a lovely outlook
- Kitchen has loads of work space, 90cm stainless steel gas cooktop/ electric stove, dishwasher & great storage
- Study could convert to small bedroom or downstairs renovation could also be easily converted to bedroom & living
- The lower level is a large second living room with slow combustion fire
- Both bathrooms are new, light & fresh with in-slab heating
- Reverse cycle ducted airconditioning/ heating throughout
- Solid jarrah floors throughout
- Separate laundry
- Productive fruit trees and chook run
- 1.5 kW solar panel system
- Living size: 175.86sqm
- Block size; 781sqm
- UV; $678,000
- Rates; $3,688 per annum
- Land Tax; $6,825 per annum if rented
Floor Area: 175sqm
Land Area: 781 sqm
Parking: 2 cars
Energy Efficiency Rating: 2.0