Meticulously maintained and presented throughout, this warm and welcoming 3 bedroom, 1950s timber home offers an outstanding haven for a young family with ample space to consider extending into the generous rear yard in the future (STCA).
Behind a well-tended front hedge, the home offers a flowing floorplan of living and dining rooms separated by glass double doors, adjoining timber kitchen with a meals area and convenient servery access to the dining room plus a comfortable family room with a handy wall of cupboard storage.
The 3 bedrooms boast ceiling fans and share the use of a light and bright family bathroom and separate WC. A gas log fire, wall heater, air-conditioners, gleaming polished floors, laundry and secure rear garden with bungalow/home office, alfresco dining space, double garage and carport add to the comfort and convenience of this appealing home.
Take the bus or walk to the numerous shops, restaurants and transport options of Box Hill. Close to Box Hill High School, primary schools and TAFE and a short drive to the Eastern Freeway.
* Well maintained 1950s, 3 bedroom timber home
* Neat and comfortable with scope for future modernisation
* Separate living and dining rooms
* Light timber kitchen/family meals area
* Large rear yard with bungalow, double garage and carport
* Bus or walk to the numerous amenities of Box Hill
Land: 15.24m x 47.24m approx
Land Area: 719 sqm
Parking: 3 cars