Rarely does an exciting opportunity arise to purchase an original blue stone symmetrical cottage (circa 1880) in such a perfect and affluent suburb as Gilberton. This stunning piece of heritage architecture gives the lucky new owner the freedom to create their own visionary masterpiece that blends old with new in one of Adelaide’s most elite enclaves.
Furthermore the position provides an envious cosmopolitan lifestyle – with walking distance to North Adelaide, Walkerville Terrace and a stone’s throw from Linear Park. The property also sits on a desirable corner allotment of approximately 466 sqm*, allowing for more flexibility in design options.
* Beautiful 1880’s blue stone oozing with character charm
* 3 Bedrooms with impressive ceilings
* Original condition – ripe for a transformation
* Open floor plan, with room to extend
* Corner allotment of approximately 466sqm*
* Lovingly held in the same family for roughly 50 years
This property is being marketed with an honest presentation in an original condition; don’t miss out on your chance to create your own piece of art in Gilberton . Talk to Walkerville Council on your many options.
Vendor Statement/Auction Conditions available at agents office 3 business days before the auction and at the auction 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the auction.
* If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own enquires as to this figure accuracy. Smallacombe Sanderson does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. Contact the local council on what is possible and what is not possible on this allotment.