Well maintained, renovated, spacious villa with split system A/C and private rear yard. This lovely villa has two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, good sized living area, informal meals, kitchen & laundry with access to a leafy and secure rear yard.
Lock up single garage under main roof with ample parking. Location is tucked away in a very quiet spot, a short walk to all amenities, including supermarket, shops, primary school, post office, newsagency, Inn and park with swings.
- Two good sized bedrooms, built ins to all
- Modern kitchen, very neat and tidy with a beautiful, leafy and private outlook
- Huge living area / formal lounge, informal family / meals area
- Split system air, Single garage under main roof, Fully fenced and secure
- Walking distance to shops and school, etc, Very popular location - Don't miss this opportunity!
Whether you're single, couple, retiree, investor or just downsizing there is nothing to do but just move in!
Located in one of the best areas in Thirlmere...Renowned for the historic rail museum Thirlmere is a popular destination for tourists. Relax and enjoy the quiet country village atmosphere on offer. Ideally located approximately one hour from Sydney, and 40 minutes from Wollongong's famous beaches. This property will not last long in today's market! To arrange a private viewing please call us today.
Parking: 1 car