Just around the corner from the Evans Head Bowling Club and only a short stroll to Main Beach, this contemporary townhouse is sure to appeal to those seeking low maintenance, coastal living. Spacious throughout,the functional floor-plan and modern decor provides instant appeal, whilst the convenient location provides easy access to clubs, beach, shops and cafes.
- Ideal north-easterly aspect to catch sea breezes and morning sun
- Natural light floods the main open-plan living areas and kitchen
- Upstairs balcony is a great spot to to read the papers or relax with a cold drink
- Generous sized master bedroom with walk-in robe & nicely appointed ensuite
- Downstairs contains 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 2nd sitting area & laundry
- Double garage, private courtyard with access & room for a trailer or tinny
This is the perfect home for an active couple, retirees, or those looking for a holiday investment. Being positioned at the rear of this well maintained complex, privacy is assured. Contact Brad Dicinoski on 0411 858 156 for further details or to request an inspection.
Evans Head, located on the NSW far north coast, is set in one of the most beautiful areas of Australia. With an abundance of natural beauty, the town offers a relaxed and safe environment to either live or holiday. Located 1hr 30m from Coolangatta airport and 40m from Byron Bay, Evans has the charm of yesteryear.
With a population of 3,000 and growing, Evans offers all services including K-12 School, banking, chemist, doctors, supermarket, newsagency, hotel, clubs etc.
You will be amazed by the beauty of Chinamen's Beach, the endless trails of Bundjalung National Park and the tranquillity of the Evans River. Unit and house prices are still at affordable levels, but it won't last forever.
To view more of our properties, visit us at www.evansheadfn.com.au
Parking: 2 cars
Council Rates: Council Rates $252,00 per quarter
Water Rates: Water Rates $247,00 per quarter
Other Rates: Strata Levies $522,00 per quarter