Wake up, swap the slippers for your thongs and take a short morning stroll to the local shops. Pop in and say hello to the local newsagent whilst grabbing the local paper, pick up your fresh loaf of bread from the corner store and don't forget the milk. Head on home, pop the kettle on and enjoy another easy start to the day whilst reading up on the world happenings. Ahhh' the simple things in life are best.
- Nestled at the rear of a private and quiet complex
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious living, dining and kitchen area
- Modern floating floors throughout with carpet in the bedrooms
- Near new, modern kitchen with gas appliances
- Outdoor entertainment area and backyard perfect for the kids to play
- Single remote control garage for added convenience
- Instantaneous gas hot water system and rain water tank
- Close to public transport, shops and more
An enviable, low maintenance villa situated in a relatively new complex is at the top of the list for many buyers and this will have them queuing up. Be sure not to miss out!
Highlight Feature: Ensuite
Parking: 1 car
Council Rates: Council Rates $1,036,29 per annual
Water Rates: Water Rates $174,00 per quarter
Other Rates: Strata Levies $373,30 per quarter