Orientated to engage the blue water views of Port Phillip Bay sits this four bedroom residence in one of Mount Eliza's most sought-after positions.
Modernising the existing residence will prove lucrative with its family-sized floor plan, including two separate living zones separated by a centralised kitchen as the hub of the home. Timeless appeal and character stamps its way throughout, with limed timber ceilings, polished floorboards and multiple bay windows. The sizeable decked balcony is an extension of the living space overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool. This blue-chip location is set on a large 2398m2 allotment (approx.) with a winning elevation to capture the best of the Mornington Peninsula including Arthurs Seat, The Heads, Bellarine Peninsula and stunning golden sunsets. This opportunity is ideal for the active family who can see the unlimited potential, the vision you dream.
- Private front hedging
- Colourful springtime gardens
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and full spa ensuite
- Lounge-to-dining room with toasty open-fire-place
- Country kitchen-to-meals area
- Walk-in pantry, wall oven/grill, gas cooktop, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Well-fitted laundry
- Central bathroom with spa bath
- Gas ducted heating
- Rear access for caravan/trailer/boat parking
- Nearby to The Peninsula School, Mt Eliza Primary School & bus transport
Land Area: 2,398 sqm