An original 2 storey balconied Victorian of 7 principal rooms retaining all of its original period characteristics and charm including its open fire places and Baltic Pine flooring - Exceptional, versatile position offering either as a large family home, or office/business opportunity with its Mixed Use Zoning.
- Massive master bedroom with open fire place and balcony
- 3 other bedrooms located on the first floor
- Large formal separate living and dining rooms with open fire places
- 2 recently updated bathrooms and updated kitchen with meals area
- Polished Baltic Pine flooring - Hydronic ducted heating
- Large rear courtyard garden with side and rear laneway access
- Land: 6.3m frontage - 30.5m depth - Mixed Use Zoning
- Potential for off street parking - 2 council parking permits available
Situated literally metres away from the Yarra River, Victoria Street's restaurants and cafes, and the 109 tram practically right on your door step.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.