The very essence of easy maintenance living is delivered in a stylish lifestyle package with this well-located family home. Original 1960s features have been sensitively updated to give it a modern designer feel, it offers a fresh and bright living space that is great for indoor-outdoor entertaining and conveniently positioned with easy access to everything.
A great family friendly floorplan is well laid out to offer a separate formal lounge room, dining area and a large open plan family space that flows to the outdoors. The sunlit rear garden provides leafy privacy and comes complete with a paved barbecue patio and secure level lawn, perfect for kids or pets.
Four bedrooms are each well-proportioned and fitted with built-in wardrobes, including the large master that has an ensuite with a full bathtub. There is also a modern kitchen with breakfast bar seating and quality Bosch stainless steel appliances, as well as a good sized main bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area and a lock-up garage.
This freshly presented home is also very conveniently situated in a sought-after Red Hill location that is within a short stroll to Red Hill shops and local primary schools, as well a short drive to Manuka and Kingston precincts.
- Open living/dining space with original and carefully restored parquetry floors
- Private entertainment courtyard and grassed garden
- Four double bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen equipped with breakfast bar seating
- Full bath ensuite, main bathroom and internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage plus extra driveway parking
Floor Area: 1,685sqm
Land Area: 877 sqm
Parking: 1 car
Energy Efficiency Rating: 4.0