Perched atop one of Queenscliff's highest points, this versatile and beautifully presented family home is situated above Swan Bay in a quiet thoroughfare within two blocks of the main shopping centre and handy to the boat ramp reserve and Harbor precinct. Designed with comfort and easy living in mind, the home is of low maintenance brick construction and the compact allotment offers private and tranquil environment but without the maintenance concerns of a larger block.
• Abundant natural light in the living areas and bedrooms through the use of full depth windows.
• Larger than usual rooms with high ceilings and the upstairs balconies further add to the feeling of space and light.
• Versatile design offers comfortable 4/5 bedroom family living, extensive holiday accommodation or the ability to live on the ground floor leaving the upstairs for the kids and grand kids.
• Two sitting rooms, a formal lounge with sweeping staircase and open fire, a formal dining room and bathrooms on both levels.
• Timeless views over Swan Bay and the general township from the upper level
• Side drive access to single car garage/ workshop and attached carport provide secure parking.
Land: 21.34m x 25.75m (549sqm) approx.
Zoning: Residential 1
Land Area: 549 sqm
Parking: 3 cars
Nearest Transport: 200m from public transport