This private and peaceful haven is located directly opposite Gunnamatta Park on the prestigious South Cronulla Peninsula and surrounded by beautiful beaches and bays. This absolute gem is ready for you to renovate or create something special in a premier location.
Situated in a prized cul-de-sac and just footsteps to the gentle waters of Gunnamatta Bay, this solid elevated dual level brick home combines picturesque views of Gunnamatta Bay with a sought-after North East aspect that oozes lifestyle convenience.
* Expansive views across Gunnamatta Bay & views to The Royal Motor Yacht Club
* Watch the ferry go by on the front entertaining wrap around balcony
* Spacious combined lounge/dining living on top level with views & ducted air conditioning
* All four bedrooms are enormous in size with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with built-in robe, sink and basin
* Large original kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Full original bathroom downstairs with separate toilet
* Good size sunroom with air conditioning adjoining combined bathroom and laundry
* Substantial mezzanine rumpus room, high ceilings throughout
* Level safe yard with outside toilet, single lock up garage and abundant storage space
* Comfortable living now & endless potential to renovate, extend or build your dream home (STCA).
LAND SIZE: Approx. 548sqm
COUNCIL RATES: Approx $784.00 per quarter
WATER RATES: Approx $174.00 per quarter
INSPECT: Saturday 2:00 to 2:30pm
CONTACT: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
Highlight Feature: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Close to Schools, Water Views
Land Area: 548 sqm
Parking: 1 car