Oozing enormous charm, this fabulous home is situated less than 5 km to the Adelaide GPO! Beautifully positioned on a 500 square metres (approx..) corner block of prime land, this lovely home offers classic charm, updated facilities and room to entertain inside and out.
The home features:
* A spacious Lounge room with an open fireplace
* Rear north facing family room
* Kitchen renovated over the years complete with gas hotplates, oven, dishwasher and loads of storage space
* Separate formal dining room
* 3 roomy bedrooms, the master with a large walk in wardrobe
* Large entrance foyer, with space for a study area or maybe a music room!
* Tiled bathroom
* “European” laundry
Other features of this unique property include:
* 2 Split system Air conditioners
* Ducted Gas Heating
* Combustion Stove/ heater
* Large Rain Water tank plumbed to house.
* Covered rear pergola, adjacent to BBQ area, overlooking grassed rear yard
* Well established and easily cared for gardens
This family home is so well positioned, within close distance to
* Great schools
* An easy bus ride to the city
* Local restaurants, hotels and shopping centres including Marden and nearby Norwood Parade.
This is a fabulous well priced family home in a superb near city location!
Land size: 500sqm approx.
Council : City of Norwood Payneham and St Peters
Council Rates: $1418.23 pa