This single-level contemporary residence is just six years young and superiorly situated in the premier Waterways estate, with its superb lifestyle facilities. Exhibiting a stunning and eye-catching streetscape with its rendered faade and prominent stacked-stone pillar, large palm, tropical grasses and white-pebbled garden beds, the interior is just as impressive. A free-flowing floorplan encompasses an extensive living and dining area, fully equipped theatre room, a state-of-the-art kitchen, luxury accommodation, alfresco and appointments of the highest calibre throughout. Set on a generous allotment of 648sqm, this salubrious abode has it all! Inspect today!
- Contemporary residence in Waterways estate
- A wide entry foyer is highlighted with gleaming timber boards and a magnificent feature wall
- Expansive family and dining zone is illuminated with feature lighting and showcases high, sloping ceilings
- Impressive state-of-the-art kitchen featuring polished stone benchtops, a stainless-steel 900mm freestanding stove, rangehood, dishwasher and island bench with breakfast bar
- Fully-wired theatre room with staggered seating for premium viewing, plus projector, screen and mounted speakers
- A lavish master bedroom is complemented with a walk-in robe, private patio with water feature and a deluxe ensuite with a double frosted-glass shower, glass-bricks, spa-bath and twin basins
- Two further robed bedrooms, family bathroom with separate bath and frameless shower, powder room
- Decked alfresco with bbq gas point and water feature overlooking irrigated, low-maintenance tropical gardens plus 5000lt water tank
- Heating, air-conditioning, fitted laundry, alarm system, video surveillance, ducted vacuum and a remote double garage with internal and rear access.
Land Size: 648m2 approx
House Size: 30 squares approx
Age of property: 7 years approx
Vacuum System: Yes
Alarm System: Yes
Council Rates: $2,000 per annum approx
Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected
Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price
Preferred Settlement: 60/90 days
Potential Rental Return: $650 per week approx
What the vendors love about the house: Prominent facade with high quality finishes!