Occupying prime position and enjoying sensational views of the River Derwent, Tasman Bridge and Mount Wellington, this substantial home delivers family living at its best.
Designed over two levels, the entry provides an expansive living area, incorporating the kitchen, dining and lounge, which look out over views which will take your breath away. Directly out from this living area is a large sundeck which also takes in those views. There is a separate living/rumpus room on this level as well as the main bedroom and bathroom.
On the lower level there are a further three double bedrooms, all of which have built-in wardrobes, family bathroom with luxurious spa bath and a separate laundry.
The grounds are fully landscaped and easily maintained and include a huge decked area, perfect for entertaining. There is enough extra external parking for a boat or caravan.
This property is a fabulous entertainer's home with enough space for the entire family. For a private inspection, call the listing agent, Brendon Campbell.
- Beautiful kitchen - stone benchtops, quality appliances including a drinks drawer
- Expansive open plan living, separate rumpus room
- Four large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms, the main with spa bath and oversize shower
- Fully landscaped and terraced grounds
- Fabulous outdoor entertaining areas
Highlight Feature: Water Views, Landscaped Gardens
Floor Area: 230sqm
Land Area: 557 sqm
Parking: 2 cars