Enjoying prime position in a peaceful, child-friendly pocket of St Ives, this stylishly renovated home is an idyllic family retreat. Featuring a spacious, fluid floorplan of refined formal & relaxed casual living spaces, plus a fabulous alfresco area with prized north/east-to-rear aspect, it's designed for those that love to entertain. On the market for the 1st time in 25 years and set on 930sqm just a short walk to schools & transport, it offers an enviable lifestyle that's too good to miss!
Better be quick! Ring today!
* French doors lead from hallway into beautifully-presented, expansive formal living & dining room
* Family room with brick feature walls & ceiling fan flows through stacking glass doors to garden
* Large, covered entertaining terrace, private level lawn & solar-heated pool with sandstone surround
* Open-plan, gourmet CaesarStone kitchen with walk-in pantry adjoins spacious, casual dining room
* Kitchen features extensive benchspace, Smeg s/s cooker with gas cooktop & Dishlex s/s dishwasher
* Superb teen retreat/rumpus room with high vaulted ceiling, ample storage & gorgeous treetop views
* Master retreat with walk-in robe, modern ensuite & sliding glass doors to oversized private balcony
* 3 further generous bedrooms all with built-in robes (1 with ensuite & 2 with adjoining study areas)
* Contemporary, light & bright family bathroom; guest powder room; laundry; Rinnai Infinity hot water
* Reverse cycle air conditioning; gas bayonets; garden irrigation; automatic pool chlorinator
* Auto LUG with workshop area; additional parking in circular driveway; leading private schools nearby
* Walk St Ives Primary/High Schools, bus to City/Gordon & lovely bush walks; close to St Ives shops
Proudly marketed by Charles Caravousanos & Elizabeth Bailey
CENTURY 21 Cordeau Marshall, Lindfield