Positioned on the high side of the road with a fabulous elevated outlook, this rendered home offers an inviting family-friendly opportunity to those yearning for Eltham life.
Polished timber floors create a warm ambience, coupled with modern tiling and a thoughtful floor plan that has a practical flow. The comfortable interior comprises tiled entrance hall, spacious lounge, updated kitchen (with modern white cabinetry, Blanco stainless steel appliances, and glass splashbacks) and adjoining meals &family living zone.
The master bedroom boasts a newly renovated ensuite, while 2 further robed bedrooms are well proportioned and share the central bathroom with separate WC. A good-sized downstairs home office/possible 4th bedroom with its own entrance and good privacy has huge work-at-home potential.
Step outside to the paved and covered alfresco area and you will discover a wonderful outdoor space that includes vast decked area, cubby house, lawn terrace, and access to a separate workshop/storeroom. Additional features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split system air conditioner, quality window treatments, double glazed windows & doors, garden shed, water tank, double carport, and additional off-street parking.
Well placed for easy access to shops, schools, parklands and Ring Road - this one ticks all of the boxes. Be quick!
- Rendered family home, elevated position, good view
- 3 robed bedrooms, main with WIR and renovated ensuite
- Central bathroom, home office/4th bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living zone, separate lounge
- Updated kitchen, s/steel appliances, glass splashbacks
- Ducted heat/cool, timber floors, double glazed windows and doors
- Double carport, covered alfresco, vast deck, cubby, workshop