- Hidden behind tropical plantings
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen
- Wood floors and clever features
- Light, bright & airy - feels like the Daintree
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Large laundry with a hobby area
- Lovely bar-b-que area to the rear
- So close to the shops, transport, school & beach
Sitting up on a rise to capture cooling breezes, and overlooking a quiet & peaceful neighbourhood, this home is simply delightfully different.
From the cantilevered ceilings and wood floors of the main living area to the serenity of the front porch hidden behind tall palms there is a distinct feeling of serenity. The home is bathed in light with the kitchen windows facing east out to a private courtyard area, complete with a well loved wood fired brick bar-b-que. The yard is fully fenced and there is a good sized garden shed. There are 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite as well as a large laundry incorporating a hobby or craft area.
Ample room is available in the front yard for boat or caravan parking.
This very private home is a short walk to the shopping centre, Bowls Club and beautiful Banksia Beach.
Come and experience your own slice of serenity.
Highlight Feature: Urban Views, Manicured Gardens
Land Area: 840 sqm
Parking: 3 cars