Lynda Henley looks forward to presenting this lovely lowset Queenslander. They say when buying Real Estate, location is everything. Located on the township side of Gordonvale, set on 1012m2 of land, sits this generously proportioned and renovated low set Queenslander.
Full of character and charm, with commanding street appeal, all that is needed now is a loving family to truly appreciate this fine property.
Complete with the following
* New kitchen
* Designated dining area and separate lounge
* Timber floors in all main living area and bedrooms
* Freshly painted inside and out
* Downstairs store room with second toilet
* Enviable 2 side access
* Open shed to store and house the boat and campervan
* Blank canvas back yard, front yard, to create your own special outdoor living surround
Light and airy throughout, this home provides further scope to further improve and add value. Neat, tidy and presents very well!
Highlight Feature: Close to Schools, Close to Transport, Close to Shops
Land Area: 1,012 sqm
Parking: 2 cars