Set on the reserve cornering She-Oak, Acacia, North and East Crescents, this holiday classic could be the perfect way to enjoy your time in a private park-like setting among the neighbouring native tree-lined reserves.
The modest, neat and tidy 1960's stilt house with 2 bedrooms upstairs and open plan kitchen / living / dining, has a big deck that sweeps around to give you fabulous tree top views and a minor glimpse of the bay.
Downstairs the bunk room and second bathroom and laundry have their own separate entry and the large undercover area works for garden parties, the table tennis arena and the beer fridge and other holiday essentials.
* 3 bedrooms, open plan living & 2 bathrooms
* Wood panelling & hardwood floors under carpets
* Gas heating, ceiling fans & air-conditioning
* Mostly cleared rear & front yard, land 1184m2
* Shortcut through East Crescent to South Beach
Call Today for your Weekday or Weekend Inspections.
NOTE:PR*: Price Ranger* Incorporates the estimated selling price, the vendor's price and the likely market price of this property.
Land Area: 1,184 sqm
Parking: 2 cars