Alice Springs houses don’t get any better than this, sitting high on Cavenagh Crescent with stunning views to the east and west, they will take your breathe away.
Not only does this home offer an amazing outlook it is packed with features and space for the largest family:
• 5 bedrooms plus a study
• 3 bathrooms including ensuite to main bedroom
• Huge walk in robe room off the main bedroom that we challenge you to fill
• Miele appliance filled kitchen with dishwasher, oven and separate warming oven and walk in pantry
• Abundance of indoor and outdoor living areas including tiled lounge/dining, upstairs family/living room, adjacent outdoor deck and massive westerly facing verandah with lighting, fans and built in plumbed bar and bar fridge
• In ground pool with paved surrounds
• Massive double garage/workshop with automatic roller doors, shelving and workbench
• Double carport set behind automatic gates
• Substantial landscaped grounds of 1880m² with 360 degree views that have to be seen to be believed
• 2 x solar hot water systems
• Energy saving lights throughout
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning ducted throughout
• Fully automated blinds
• Possible the best mango tree in town
• New carpet throughout
• Freshly painted inside and out
We guarantee you will be impressed with the space, size and amazing views on offer.
Property on Cavenagh Crescent is very tightly held and the opportunity to reside on Alice Springs’ premier street doesn't come along very often.
There will only be one buyer and we are expected to have disappointed people, so please act quickly and arrange to view this amazing home.
Land Area: 1,880 sqm
Parking: 2 cars