Tranquilly set behind an intimate period facade that opens to reveal an invitingly understated modern aesthetic, the cleverly crafted interiors are designed to maximise the interplay of light and space throughout. Flowing over two well thought out levels, this delightful terrace is privately positioned in a quiet cul de sac.
- Invitingly presented for low maintenance living
- Separate lounge/dining areas, internal atrium courtyard
- Large Gaggenau kitchen has solid timber benches
- Elevated entertaining terrace with city skyline views
- Double bedrooms, master with built-ins, balcony
- Polished timber floors and cleverly designed storage
- Bathroom with separate tub and shower + heated floors
- Superb garden, European laundry, halogen lighting
Combining character, charm and contemporary style to create a home of enduring quality and warmth, this stunning property is ideally placed just a short walk to harbourside parks, cafes and entertainment venues, as well as just minutes to the light rail and the heart of the city.
Water: $191p/q approx
Council: $249p/q approx
Total area 142.98sqm approx
Land Area: 115 sqm