Occupying a wide corner allotment, is this immaculately presented brick & tile family home. The home is situated in an elevated position on the Southside of town, with the North Easterly aspect providing an abundance of natural light to the expansive living areas, as well as beautiful breezes throughout the summer. Features include;
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins, main with ensuite & walk-in-robe
- Huge formal living area, with ample natural light, fire place & access to entertaining area
- Spacious kitchen, that features large pantry & plenty of cupboard space
- Open dining area, as well as 2nd living area/family room with tiled floors
- Great sized covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for family bbq's
- Double door garage, ideal for large car + boat etc, includes laundry, 3rd shower & w/c
- Front patio ideal for reading the morning paper, established low maintenance gardens
- Potential side access pending council approval, double gates already in place
A short walk from the property, will have you looking at some of the spectacular river & ocean views on offer in this beautiful coastal town. The property is all on one level & extremely low maintenance, therefore is perfect for the growing family or retirees still wanting some space. To arrange your inspection, please contact Luke Turner on 02 6682 6226 or 0431 514 247.
Evans Head, located on the NSW far north coast, is set in one of the most beautiful areas of Australia. With an abundance of natural beauty, the town offers a relaxed and safe environment to either live or holiday. Located 1hr 30m from Coolangatta airport and 40m from Byron Bay, Evans is set to become the next booming seaside town.
With a population of 3,000 and growing, Evans offers all services including K-12 School, banking, chemist, doctors, supermarket, newsagency, hotel, clubs etc.
You will be amazed by the beauty of Chinamen's Beach, the endless trails of Bundjalung National Park and the tranquillity of the Evans River. Unit and house prices are still at affordable levels, but it won't last forever.
To view more of our properties, visit us at www .evansheadfn.com.au
Highlight Feature: Built-In Wardrobes, Ensuite
Land Area: 720 sqm
Parking: 2 cars