I am not that perfect property but will appeal to those who do not mind giving me the tender loving care I need to do me up and make me flourish. Will be sold in an 'as is' condition but you can't go wrong at this price these days which you may be paying same price for the land only, if you find one.
809sqm block, 20m frontage zoned R17.5 with its proximity to Roe Highway, Thornlie Train station, Major shopping Centers, Spencer Village and many other amenities is a great asset to be added to any statute investor portfolio and a viable opportunity for developers/renovators.
It's worth mentioning that my current owner lived here since 2000 and won't mind to rent me back.
- 4x1 brick and tile home built 1975
- Master bedroom with built-in-robe
- Formal Lounge
- Open plan kitchen/family area
- Extended structure could be used as Games room/Sunny Room or Activity Room
- Ducted evaporative cooling unit plus 2 wall units
- Fully insulated
- electric hot water system
- Gas bayonet in the living area
- 809m2 block
I need your tender loving care and my owner will look at all reasonable offers. Should you have any questions or if you can see value for money here, then do not hesitate to call my carer George Hanna on 0413 484 667 or email him: email@example.com
Highlight Feature: Entrance Hall, Family, Electric HWS, Insulation, Kitchen
Land Area: 809 sqm
Parking: 1 car