Shabby Chic and Old-world European style comes to Darwin's trendy inner north in this lovingly renovated one-bedroom apartment with study opposite trendy Parap Village and minutes to East Point Beach in a small complex of six units.
* Charming old-world kitchen features antique double oven and porcelain sink
* Spacious living room with artfully exposed brickwork
* Second bedroom converted to large study off living room
* Dining room with beautiful ceiling rose opens to large back courtyard
* Established cottage garden provides a tranquil escape
* Bathroom with attractive timber paneling and exposed brickwork
* Large main bedroom with built-in overlooks peaceful rear garden
* Air conditioning throughout
* Laundry and separate storage room in back courtyard
* Single carport conveniently located at front of apartment
Part French chateau, part eclectic English manor, this unique ground-floor apartment will attract the attention of professional singles and couples with an eye for style.
Located opposite the restaurants, cafes and shops of boutique Parap Village and steps from the famous Saturday Parap markets, you'll enjoy a Parisian lifestyle as you browse local stalls and tend to your tranquil back garden.
Enter into the spacious living room where artfully exposed brickwork and antique-style wallpaper immediately create a sense of old-world style.
The large study is located off the living room and provides ample room for an office workstation plus a craft workshop or artist's studio.
The charming kitchen is a triumph of old-world design with beautiful antique double oven, porcelain sink, slate splash back and farmhouse-style timber flooring.
The adjacent dining room with stunning ceiling rose, opens onto the large back courtyard through impressive timber French doors.
Rates $1250 per annum
Body corporate approximately $800/quarter.
Parking: 1 car