The Goyder Building is a wonderful example of urban architecture.
With a great use of colour & design throughout the complex, you won't be surprised to see these common traits once you enter the apartment.
Polished concrete, stone bench tops, stainless steel splash back (in the kitchen), large sliding windows, together with city views and an expanse of natural light, this is a city apartment that suits a funky, City lifestyle.
This apartment has a versatile floor plan that suits a professional couple or perhaps two sharing. Currently a long term tenant resides until August 2014 at a rate of $570 per week.
- Two bedroom, two bathroom urban apartment
- Polished concrete floors throughout
- Stone benches and stainless steel splash back in the Kitchen
- Undercover, secure parking for one, and storage area
- Large balcony seamlessly extending from the main living
Year Built: 2006
Land Area: 134 sqm
Parking: 1 car
Council Rates: $1,460