The options are endless for this quality double storey home. With potential to set up a home office and work from home, OR create dual living and accommodate family or friends.
A large light-filled lounge room with an inviting ambiance greets you upon entry, with feature cornices and a wood fire heater
The home is spacious enough to suit the growing family. With 3 designated living areas, 2 bathrooms and a powder room there is also enough space for entertaining.
A quality kitchen with recently updated appliances, a large amount of bench and cupboard space overlooks a dining area, which leads out via sliding doors to an undercover entertaining area.
Other Features Include;
- Generous sized study
- Expansive multi purpose room of over 5 x 5mt can be either used as a rumpus room or home office. (With access to the laundry and a powder room that services the lower level of the home).
- Master bedroom comes complete with ceiling fan, ensuite and double walk through robes.
- Remaining 3-bedrooms serviced by a huge main bathroom, complete with spa bath, shower and vanity
- Triple linen press for extra storage and large bedrooms with robes
An easy 100-meter walk to the Bus stop, Doctors, Gym and local Coffee shop. Also within close proximity to Tranquil Wetlands and scenic walking tracks, Chelsea Bicentennial Park and premier recreational facilities, child care options and schools. Only minutes to the beautiful white sandy beaches of Port Philip Bay, with easy access to East link and Peninsula Link.
- Automatic Double lock-up car accommodation
- Evaporative cooling
- Ducted vacuuming
- Gas Wall heater
- Ceiling fans
- Alarm System
- Storage shed on concrete slab
- External blinds
- Fully fenced, family friendly
- Low maintenance gardens with Fernery
Year Built: 1985
Land Area: 540 sqm
Parking: 2 cars