* "Tallawang" is a charming freestanding home, with beautiful period features, occupying a highly desirable position that offers the ultimate opportunity for those wishing to embrace a relaxed beach lifestyle with convenience on your doorstep.
* Soaring ceilings, timber floors, deep skirting boards and re-furbished traditional fireplaces all add to the appeal of this fantastic family home. Making a favourable first impression from the outset, this home is nicely presented throughout.
* The open plan kitchen/dining and bathrooms are all flooded with natural light and are freshly schemed and neatly presented. There is plenty of scope to add contemporary elements that will blend sympathetically with the wealth of period features.
* To the fore there are three large bedrooms all with built-in robes. The master has a beautiful bay window plus ornate fireplace and the second bedroom has elegant French doors that open out to the covered verandah.
* As well as a central living room, again with ornate fireplace taking centre stage, there is a separately zoned second living area that in turn leads through to a fourth double bedroom and self-contained facilities perfect for use by guests or teenagers.
* "Tallawang" is a home full of pleasant surprises and offers a substantial level of privacy with its enclosed landscaped gardens. There is plenty of space for alfresco entertaining with a covered carport area, level grassed and paved yard as well as ample storage within the double garage.
* There is also scope to add further value to your investment when the time is right. Please contact James Haywood of Cunninghams Property for further information on this traditional beauty.
Parking: 2 cars