With modern conveniences & country charm, this lovely light-filled home has everything a family could wish for & more.
Located in family-friendly Eastridge Estate near walking paths & Troy Gully reserve, the north-facing property features spacious rooms, high ceilings, ducted evaporative air conditioning, ducted natural gas heating plus gas points, established gardens with auto irrigation & rear yard access.
The many extras include solar panels, NBN, back-to-base alarm, walk-in linen storage & cloak cupboard.
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
• Main with ensuite & ceiling fan
• Huge formal lounge & dining area with ceiling fan
• Timber kitchen with large walk-in pantry
• Dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven
• Second living area with ceiling fan
• Heating, cooling & abundant storage
• Leafy outdoor entertaining
• Double garage & single carport
• Solar panels, nbn & alarm system
• Auto irrigation & rear yard access
The information and figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified. Potential buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.
Highlight Feature: Heating, Built-In Wardrobes
Land Area: 800 sqm
Parking: 3 cars
Council Rates: Water Rates $2,239.00 per annual