With its enviable mix of location, design, function and space, 52 Lakeside Drive epitomises laidback coastal and lakeside living. Its interiors have a wonderfully open feel and the absolute waterfront reserve setting is pure magical with shimmering Lake Macquarie outlooks to Wangi Wangi and beyond. An airy retreat that flows over two sophisticated levels, it offers a generous mix of living and alfresco spaces and enough room for the large or extended family.
Positioned on a 556sqm allotment that has been in the same family for over a century, this architecturally designed masterpiece boasts an expansive open plan ground level encompassing a stunning hostess kitchen with huge walk-in pantry, double-thick Caesarstone benches and induction cooking. The light-filled living and dining areas effortlessly spill outdoors to one of the three alfresco entertaining spaces that have Lake Macquarie as a constant backdrop. To the rear of the home a spacious and airy guest bedroom with stunning ensuite and private deck recreates the luxury experience of a high-end hotel room. An office with built-in double desks and its own separate entry is ideal for those seeking space to work from home. A beautiful Blackbutt timber staircase takes you to the upper level where three further bedrooms are located including a peaceful master suite with full bathroom and windows that perfectly frame the lake views. A second spacious living area features a kitchenette and outdoor flow to another deck. Out back a triple garage is fully lined boasting water and power facilities and offers enough room for an assortment of vehicles and watercraft. It sits adjacent to a versatile extra living space with bathroom that would make an ideal studio/additional guest accommodation or teenagers' retreat. Other highlights include an abundance of storage, plantation shutters, air-conditioning, LED downlights and three-phase power.
Located 90 minutes to Sydney and 20 minutes to Newcastle and with Lake Macquarie's aquatic playground and miles of pristine beach all within a stone's throw, there's plenty to keep the whole family engaged. If it's wow factor you want, it's here in spades.
* Trent Towndrow designed family home, master built in 2008
* Absolute waterfront reserve position overlooking Lake Macquarie
* Two storey design on 556sqm allotment
* Ground floor open plan living extending outdoors to raised deck
* Stunning hostess kitchen featuring walk-in pantry and induction cooking
* Guest bedroom featuring built-in robes ensuite and deck
* Office with separate entry and built-in desks; spacious laundry
* Upper level second living area with kitchenette and deck
* Three further bedrooms including master with full ensuite and lake views
* Triple garage and additional accommodation offering 5th bedroom and 4th bathroom
* Perfect location between lake and ocean
Land Area: 556 sqm
Parking: 3 cars