This is one of the most sought-after complexes on the beautiful Sunshine Coast - with a larger than normal owner occupiers in residence, and with all that is on offer, you can see why.
Consider the following:
• There are three double bedrooms, the master has a walk in dressing room, a generous ensuite with spa, and a separate toilet, and access to a wide deck.
• The other two bedrooms are also double, with access to the main bathroom, and with a generous and private balcony
• The kitchen is a galley style, with a huge walk in pantry, high quality stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops.
• The living areas are expansive, and all of the rooms at the front enjoy magnificent water views.
• There is a house sized laundry, double car spaces and a large store / work room.
• The complex offers -
o A two lane heated lap pool,
o A resort style swimming pool and spa
o A sauna and outdoor showers
o A fully equipped gymnasium and outdoor kitchen.
o Water access.
You are just a short stroll to one of the coasts most popular restaurants, a corner store and a great park with built in BBQ’s and facilities. It’s all here - the last two waterfront apartments that sold in this complex were only on the market for a week or so, so don’t hesitate, call today to arrange your own private viewing of this very, very special , spacious and elegant waterfront apartment.
Parking: 2 cars
Other Features: Aged Care