Set on a large allotment of approximately 1,121sqm, this brick home offers an excellent opportunity for either a first home buyer to enter the market or for an investor to add a quality investment to their portfolio.
The home features:
- 2 generous sized bedrooms including 1 with built in robe
- Open plan dining and galley kitchen area with electric cook top, under bench oven, ample storage space, double sink and skylight
- Large light filled living room
- Bathroom offering bath tub and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Convenient laundry with built in storage
- Floating floors throughout
- Ceiling fan
- Gas heating
- Security blinds on all front windows
The allotment features:
- Gated double carport
- Double lock up garage and workshop with concrete floor and power
- Green house
- Rainwater tank
- Large open rear lawn area with some shade trees and scope to add your own touches to the garden
- Private fully fenced backyard
In conjunction with all the exciting features above, this property is also situated in close proximity to all of Mount Barker's amenities. It is literally just a couple of minutes walk away from schools and public transport, a 5 minute drive to the Mount Barker town centre and approximately 30 minutes drive (via the freeway) to the Adelaide CBD.
This property will sell quickly so prompt inspection is essential. Please contact Ian Harvy for further details.
Year Built: 1988
Land Area: 1,121 sqm
Parking: 4 cars