This 1930's original Queenslander will be popular with inner city buyers or investors that wish to renovate and profit. Located in the sought after suburb of Woolloongabba, only 3kms from the city, location buyers will also be impressed.
- 3 well sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Open plan living area adjoining the kitchen
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards & gas cooking
- Spacious outdoor covered deck
- Bonus separate shower/toilet room located at the rear of the house
- 2 car undercover accommodation plus a covered patio area
- 405sqm block
- Located in the Brisbane State High School Catchment Area
The property also retains some of the traditional features like high ceilings, timber floors and ornate ceilings.
Being located close to Boggo Road Rail Station, both the Mater and PA Hospitals, Southbank Parklands, trendy cafes and restaurants, this property will be popular with buyers.
Land Area: 405 sqm
Parking: 2 cars