- Set on 26.7 hectares/66 acres, located just 6kms East of Heywood with breathtaking views of Heywood countryside
- Ideally suited for cattle, sheep or stud - stock or horse purposes, this fully renovated 3 bedroom brick veneer home is a feature that adds to this farmlet
- Property is subdivided into 13 paddocks, very well sheltered, with fertile red loam soil types and perennial pastures
- Services available include domestic & farm electric meters, phone, broadband internet, school bus, garbage collection, Heywood town centre only 6kms, Portland 32kms
- Heywood Golf Club on your backdoor step
- Fully renovated north facing 3 bedroom brick veneer home
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, large breakfast bar, large electric stove with gas cooktop, complimented by slow combustion wood stove, heating the whole house on those cold nights.
- Living room, dining room, family room, study and new bathroom
- North facing outdoor living with elevated views
- Sheltered yard with established trees
- Well groomed shed with a separate double garage with roller door, power and concrete floors with plenty of room for a workshop
- Large steel framed fully enclosed machinery/woolshed consisting of single raised shearing board, with 100 sheep capacity and a catching pen taking up one bay, leaving two bays for machinery and implements storage on concrete floors, with two large sliding lock up doors, on a separate meter
- Several purpose built sheds partially enclosed to pen sheep or stud cattle also with concrete floors and power.
- 2 dams, 1 with spring, bore 360ft with electric submersible pump, reticulated water to 12 paddocks and yards to troughs.
- Domestic rainwater tanks 50,000 litres/10,000 - 12,000 gallons and pressure pump
- Steel cattle yards with crush and loading ramp serviced by an all weather road to the yards on the east side of the property just off Mt Clay road
- Subdivided into 13 small paddocks with average size 5 acres, 12 with gravity fed water troughs from the house, storage with pressure pump available if required.
- Property is well sheltered on all sides with reserve of trees on side boundaries with neighbouring stands of trees.
- Conventional post and wire fencing 90% pine post and ring lock in excellent order, steel gates with electric support in good working order
- Productive ryegrass/ sub - clovers and natural, normally Super/Potash mix with very good history
Red clay loams, gently undulating with rising to the east and west boundaries
Approx 800mm (32") annually - almost drought proof
Expect to carry 25/30 breeding cows & calves, stud stock or 200/250 cross bred ewes & lambs and cut hay for the winter
2013 cut 300 rolls of pasture hay from 50 acres and running ewes and lambs
Opportunity awaits the retiring farmer or lifestyle buyer looking for that small but highly productive farm with all the well established farming facilities.
Property Code: 373