Located in the heart of the Darwin CBD on ever popular Mitchell Street, yet far enough removed to not have the constant bustle of the city at your feet is this well presented, third floor apartment. Ideal for the investor or home buyer who is seeking a location based property, you can't get better than this.
* Well presented, third floor apartment
* Spacious open plan design with tree top views and sea breeze
* Large living room, tiled and air-conditioned throughout
* Front balcony overlooking treetops and streetscape
* Thoughtfully designed kitchen space with ample storage and work space
* Large main bedroom with ensuite and spa bath
* Internal laundry and personal storeroom
* Walk to the city or Cullen Bay Marina, Mindil Beach and more
* Bus stop and convenience store on your doorstep
Sitting on the third floor is this spacious two bedroom apartment. With everything you could possibly want and need. Perfectly presented and well maintained this would suit the home buyer or investor equally.
Inside; the apartment has a spacious open plan feel to it, with tiles underfoot and air-conditioning to keep your cool, the apartment captures a cooling breeze as well.
The kitchen has been well designed to make the most of the space provided with wrap around counters providing ample cooking space and doubling as a breakfast bar. With overhead as well as under bench storage, you will find a home for every appliance.
Each of the two bedrooms is a great size, the master benefits from an ensuite with a corner spa bath for you to enjoy as well!
The main bathroom features shower, vanity and wc. Just outside the bathroom door is the laundry area within easy reach.
Located within walking distance to the Darwin city CBD, Mindil Beach, Casino, Botanical gardens, Gardens golf course and of course Cullen Bay Marina. Handy bus stop and convenience store on your door step means you'll never run out of milk, simply there is no better location to be had.
Great rental prospects for investors with this sought after and popular location.
Parking: 2 cars