There's a lot to love about this elegantly renovated brick home. From the keyless entry and sleek stone kitchen to the flexible floorplan with high quality finishes and the private alfresco entertaining space, nothing has been overlooked in creating a sophisticated and stylish abode perfect for the young family, couple or downsizer.
A wide driveway takes you to the front door where the home opens to reveal a central hallway with new bamboo flooring, ornate ceilings and cornices that provide a hint to its period past. The floorplan is currently set up as two bedrooms plus a study, casual living area and formal lounge room, however it would just as easily work as three bedrooms and one living area. The kitchen and dining room have been brilliantly reinvented for effortless in/outdoor living with over 25sqm of alfresco entertaining space extending to easycare native gardens and a dual carport. Other notable highlights include a contemporary bathroom with separate w/c, 2kw solar electricity panels, air-conditioning, gas fireplace, gas cooking, outside lighting and Crimsafe security to all windows.
Situated in a quiet elevated street within walking distance to a choice of schools, shops, transport and the facilities at Mayfield West's, it's also a short drive to the CBD.
* Elegantly renovated brick home on 329sqm allotment
* Flexible floorplan featuring bamboo floors, air-conditioning and gas fireplace
* Three bedrooms plus enclosed verandah perfect as study or office space
* Sleek white and stone kitchen/dining featuring gas cooking and quality appliances
* 25sqm covered alfresco entertaining featuring bluestone pavers; BBQ area
* Contemporary bathroom with separate w/c; laundry
* Double carport plus plenty of driveway parking
* Drought resistant gardens with lighting and new fence
* 2kw solar electricity panels; Crimsafe security; keyless entry
* Moments to shops, schools, transport and Mayfield Wests
FRIENDLY AUCTION SYSTEM-
This property is being sold under the revolutionary Friendly Auction System.
-An independent pest & building report is available on request at no charge to you (this is the type of report your solicitor would usually recommend purchasing before bidding at an auction of making making an unconditional offer prior to auction and are conducted by a panel of reputable companies. The companies have consented to friendly auction terms and will generally be happy to speak to you about any questions in reports and in most cases transfer the reports into your name if you are the successful buyer at auction or prior to auction, see each report for details).
-Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are also available by negotiation with the agent if required.
-Offers can also be made prior to auction and each offer will be assessed on it's merits.
Bid and buy with confidence in this consumer driven, transparent auction system that was pioneered here in Newcastle but is now in use across Australia.
We also have a downloadable guide available at www.prdnewcastle.com.au
Land Area: 329 sqm
Parking: 2 cars