Remember when homes had wide verandahs, high ceilings, large rooms, open fireplaces and big long passageways? This home has it all and so much more. Located in Prospect this beautiful return verandah villa offers the charm of yesteryear and all of today's modern comforts.
All rooms are generous in size including four bedrooms, one with walk-in robe and bathroom and one with built in robes.
The extra large kitchen is only 12 months old and includes plenty of bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and modern appliances. The formal lounge has an open fireplace. There is a casual dining area and family room. The main bathroom is also only 12 months old and has floor to ceiling tiles and ultra modern fixtures and fittings. A modern laundry and second toilet help complete the inside. Other special features include a dry cellar, reverse cycle air conditioning, fabulous high ceilings, decorative skirtings and architraves, ceiling roses, leadlight, archway and timber windows.
Outside offers a large 1011 square metre allotment with a large private rear yard, raised pergola/entertainment area with timber decking and easy care gardens. Plenty of parking space for a caravan and boat, the double carport allows rear access and a double garage is also available. The garage currently has a work shed at the front and a fully lined rumpus room at the rear - ideal for the younger members of the family. The front of the home oozes charm with the fabulous stone front return verandah, quoinwork, fretwork, high pitched roof and picket fence. Located only minutes from the increasingly popular Prospect Rd, with an abundance of cafes, boutiques, restaurants and shops. Easy walking distance to North Adelaide and close to many major facilities including public & private schools. This home is ideally placed and perfect for the whole family - certain to impress.
Inspection is highly recommended.
* 4 bedrooms - 2 with built-in robes
* Formal lounge - casual dining - family room
* Extra large modern kitchen - dishwasher, modern appliances, loads of bench & cupboard space
* Modern main bathroom - floor to ceiling tiles
* Modern laundry - second toilet
* Second bathroom off family room
* Reverse cycle airconditioning
* Gas heating - wall airconditioning
* Large dry cellar - decorative ceilings & roses
* High ceilings - large skirtings and architraves
* Large formal entry and passageway
* Open fire places - archway - leadlight
* 1011 square metre allotment
* Rear pergola/entertainment area - timber decking
* Big back yard - room for caravan & boat
* Double carport with access to rear yard
* Double garage - currently workshop & fully lined rumpus room
* Close to shops - schools - major facilities
* Circa 1915