There's room for everyone in this 2-storey brick veneer family home situated in a quiet cul de sac. Light and airy, this well designed home offers spacious living that will cater perfectly for families throughout the years. The inviting interior comprises open plan kitchen/meals/family zone overlooking rear sandstone patio and garden - the fresh white kitchen with gas cook top and electric oven, good storage, separate lounge and dining, 5 generous bedrooms (main with walk-thru robe to ensuite), 2 bright bathrooms, upstairs reading nook, downstairs powder room, practical laundry, and study. Features include wood fire, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, air conditioner, ducted vacuum, intercom, laundry chute, remote double garage with rear roller access for trailer storage. Outside, the mature garden is easy to manage and has scope for play equipment, spa, or further landscaping. An easy walk to schools, shops, train, and parklands - enjoy spacious family living with every Diamond Creek convenience.
- 2-storey family residence, quiet court location
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room and study
- Open plan kitchen/meals/family, separate lounge/dining
- Sandstone patio, mature family-friendly gardens
- Ducted heating/cooling, wood fire, air conditioner plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Drive-thru double garage, off street parking, great storage, top convenience
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and family zone.
- Leafy and distant views from all aspects
Land: 787 sq m approx.
Parking: 2 cars