Positioned only 15 minutes from Hobart CBD, this unique 2.918 hectare parcel made up of two titles of native bushland and provides an exciting opportunity to build your own tranquil hideaway, set amongst an idyllic leafy backdrop.
A true blank canvas, an option to purchase one large lot positioned just minutes from local schools, walking tracks and on a major bus route this land offers the perfect setting for your new home.
Please feel free to have a walk around the land at any stage.
- Highly sought after location
- Large 2.918 HA approx. block
- Perfect blank canvas, tranquil setting
- Take advantage of First Home Buyers Grant
- Close to schools, walking tracks, buses
Council Rates: $400 per annum approx.
For more information, please call the Hobart City Council, Planner, Rowan Moore on (03) 62382168.