Private and tranquil and nestled amidst approximately 1300m2 of mature landscaped garden featuring flowering ornamentals and established fruit trees sits this wonderful family home.
- Highly sought after location, a short walk to Mount Martha Primary School, Village and South Beach
- Bay glimpses from second level
- 3 separate indoor living zones including a wonderful second level where children of all age groups can enjoy independence
- Recently renovated kitchen and ensuite
- Wrap around balcony to enjoy the sparkling glimpses of the bay plus a huge lower deck complete with spa bath perfect for entertaining
- There is ample off street parking plus additional room for life's toys such as boats and caravans plus a generous shed for the handyman.
Bursting with character and charm, if you are in the market for the long term home and value location and privacy then look no further.
RELAX..........YOU'RE HOME AT MT MARTHA
Arguably one of the most beautiful coastal towns in the world, it's no wonder so many people are making Mt Martha their home.
Whether you're looking for a sea change or a holiday home, you can relax - Mt Martha is without doubt one of the last true seaside havens offering an enviable lifestyle with something for everyone!
Only 63 kms from Melbourne, Mt Martha is renowned for its pristine beaches, picturesque bay and rural views and a relaxed, warm community feel so often lacking in today's hectic society.
Nestled at the gateway to the spectacular Mornington Peninsula, Mt Martha is the perfect stepping stone to some of the most stunning natural landscape you'll ever see.
Dotted throughout the rolling hills and natural bushland you'll discover quality wineries, restaurants and world class golf courses to indulge your love of everything that's good in life!
Although it's a place for all seasons, Mt Martha becomes a veritable summer playground in the warmer months; the sunny beaches come to life with people enjoying the beautiful bay in every way!
Whether you're sailing, swimming, snorkelling or just laying back and soaking up the sun and the lifestyle - we're sure you'll agree - Mt Martha truly is paradise!
Land Area: 1,309 sqm
Parking: 2 cars