72 Acres....Immaculate Country Home.... Separate s.c. Flat....Picturesque Hills Setting.
Near Meadows, this highly improved grazing property provides comfortable family living, excellent cattle and horse facilities, delightful gardens and great views.
Land and improvements include:
* 29.3 Ha (72 acres) well fenced into 7 paddocks. Undulating to steep.
* 15m x 9m workshop/garage + 15m x 9m hay-shed/stock-shelter.
* 2 dams, spring fed creek with pump, 5 rainwater tanks.
* New cattle crush and cattle yards.
* Productive small orchard and gardens.
* 3 phase power.
Home features include (see floor-plan):
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plenty of built-in storage.
* Fully equipped timber kitchen and open plan living.
* Ducted cooling, r.c. air-conditioner, wood-heater.
* Pavilion-style outdoor living with cafe blinds.
* Self-contained flat with big bedroom and separate living room.
* Double carport, tool-room, garden/firewood shed.
This versatile and scenic property offers an enviable semi-rural lifestyle with the opportunity to offset living costs through grazing, agistment and home-gardening. Contact Ian now to arrange a time to inspect.
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Garden, Secure Parking, Terrace/Balcony
Land Area: 76 acr
Parking: 6 cars