Enjoy an easy lifestyle on the beach side of the highway in a quite convenient pocket where spacious interiors and favorable northern orientation enhance the immediate appeal of this delightful 3 Bedroom plus study home. A sunken lounge offers the warmest welcome adding a crackling open-fire-place to enjoy the cooler months. The split-level design reveals the huge master bedroom complete with ensuite, walk-thru-robe and retreat. A separate dining area plus main living space adjoin the well-equipped kitchen and sliding door access opens to the sunny raised alfresco patio.
Main Features Include:
- Evaporative cooling throughout
- Gas ducted heating & open-fire-place in lounge
- 3 bedrooms plus generous study/4th bedroom
- 2 bathrooms; big ensuite & recently updated main bathroom
- Quality appliances; 2yo dishwasher, St.George gas cook top
- Security alarm
- Wind-out sunblind over the patio
- Extra long double remote garage with workshop/storage space
- Additional parking area for trailer/caravan etc
- Under house storage space
- Private rear yard.
- Raised “Vegie” garden beds
Surrounded by established gardens and quaint picket fencing this home is set on a allotment measuring 782m2 (approx) and situated close to a range of amenities incl; Kunyung beach, primary and secondary schools, “The Village” shops & restaurants and bus stops to Frankston and Mornington.
Land Area: 782 sqm
Parking: 2 cars