Situated less than 9 km's to Adelaide's CBD in a quiet, well maintained group with almost everything you'll need, located right on your doorstep.
Offering an affordable and easy care living option, this well designed 2 bedroom townhouse boasts a roomy open plan living area, stylishly renovated bathroom, handy 2nd toilet, a private rear garden with lush green lawn plus undercover off street parking.
Conveniently located within walking distance to transport, popular cafes, restaurants, specialty retail, both the Campbelltown and Newton Shopping Centres + so much more. Value buying in a great location with vacant possession available immediatelyPriced to sell today!
- Roomy open plan living
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Neat and tidy functional kitchen with overhead cupboards
- Stylishly renovated bathroom with full size bath
- 2nd toilet conveniently located on the lower level
- Separate Laundry
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceiling fan to main bedroom
- Front and rear security doors
- Private and easy to manage rear garden
- Single carport with off street visitor parking available
- Less than 9 km's top Adelaide's CBD
- Great location close to cafes, restaurants, specialty retail, major shopping centres + so much more.
Become a local and enjoy the diverse cultures Campbelltown has to offer.
Year Built: 1984
Building Size: 82 sqm (approximate)
Council: City of Campbelltown
Council Rates: $874.55 per annum
Strata Contributions: $476 per quarter including sinking fund
MichaelKris Real Estate
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Transport, Close to Shops
Floor Area: 84sqm
Parking: 1 car