Steel Frame!9 main rooms! Shed! High Ceilings! 817m2 Block!
Outstanding steel frame family home beautifully presented boasting 9 main rooms, 2 bathrooms, high ceilings, shed and more all on a large level 817m2 allotment.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac this quality home offers a very versatile floor plan including 4 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, separate dining and 3 spacious living areas. All the bedrooms are of a generous size with BIR's in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 whilst the master boasts a WIR, ensuite and feature bay window.
The home is tastefully decorated throughout with the neutral colour scheme combining effortlessly with the many subtle features that sets this property apart. The wide cornices and skirtings , ceiling roses, display light fittings, meticulously hand crafted pelmets and curtains throughout, and quality flooring are to just name a few. The home is climate controlled with energy efficient ducted evaporative cooling throughout and a large combustion wood fire in readiness for the winter months ahead.
The large Duroform built kitchen is a great social space overlooking the family area and is well appointed with WIP and excellent bench and cupboard space. You'll breeze through the cooking and dishes with high end stainless steel Fisher and Paykel appliances including double draw dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric wall oven.
Outside it's just a matter of enjoying your new lifestyle whether it be pick some roses for inside display, grab some veggies, have a nap on the paved patio or laze around on the recently laid lawn.
Other features of the home include 22,000 litre RWT capacity with full changeover and a double shed/workshop with the potential for direct rear access.
The home backs onto a picturesque tree studded paddock and is adjacent the ever popular walking trail that soon leads you to the conveniences that the beautiful historic village of Strathalbyn has to offer.
A perfect opportunity for the family looking for that extra space and convenience with simply nothing to do but relax and enjoy.
Call today to inspect!
* Format Homes -2007 Steel frame-219m2 actual living (265m2 overall)
* 4 bedrooms, plus study (2, 3 and 4 with BIR)
* Master with WIR and ensuite (lever taps, IXL Fan, frameless shower alcove)
* Formal lounge (ornamental fire display)
* Formal dining
* Family (slow combustion wood fire)
* Rumpus/games room
* Laundry (bench and overhead storage)
* Linen cupboard
* Separate bathroom (lever taps, IXL Fan, frameless shower alcove)
* Separate vanity and separate toilet
* Evaporative ducted air conditioning
* Insulated (ceiling and exterior walls)
* Security hardware throughout
* Panelled internal doors
* Wire allocation for downlights
* Fisher and Paykel stainless steel electric wall oven
* Fisher and Paykel stainless gas cooktop
* Fisher and Paykel stainless steel double draw dishwasher
* Exhaust fan
* Microwave space
* Overhead cupboards
* Breakfast bench
* Double stainless steel sink
* Paved patio and perimeter paths
* Double shed/workshop with concrete floor
* Gas regulated HWS
* Two car garage UMR
* Front veranda
* Fully landscaped garden
* Veggie patch
* RWT (22,000 litres/5000 gallons) full changeover to house
* RWT (off shed)
Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning, Built-in Wardrobes, Fireplace(s), Garden, Secure Parking
Land Area: 817 sqm
Parking: 2 cars