Set on a magnificent allotment of 940m2 (approx), in a quiet cul-de-sac, just a short stroll from the back beach and a little further to the shopping village, this secluded coastal abode is perfect for family living.
Featuring an abundance of accommodation complimented by numerous living and entertaining spaces both inside and out, the property is presented in meticulous condition and will suit holiday and permanent home owners alike.
Some of the many features include:
- 4 bedrooms – master with ensuite
- Formal lounge with SC heater
- Fully appointed hostess kitchen with breakfast bench plus an adjoining dining area which opens onto sun-catching north facing deck
- Rumpus room with direct garden access
- Expansive entertaining deck overlooking well established gardens with views across adjoining farmland and Golf Course
- Too many features to list
A stunning family home, ideally located in a private pocket of Old Lonsdale between the Golf Course and Back Beach.
Inspection will impress.
Terms – 10% deposit, balance in 60 days or earlier by agreement
Land Area: 940 sqm
Parking: 4 cars