A blank canvas, awaiting your ideas, innovations and enthusiasm to bring the vision to life. Imagine, if you will, a contemporary split level home that provides zoned living for families. Architect designed to maximise the use of an elevated allotment with a mass of vehicle storage on the lower ground floor, bedrooms at ground level and open plan living areas upstairs that take in amazing views across Point Lonsdale and Queenscliff continuing on along the line of sand dunes a mere 400m away. Imagine the satisfaction of knowing that just beyond these are miles and miles of sparsely occupied ocean beaches. Now that is surely a dream come true!
Take a moment to consider all of the benefits of purchasing this vacant lot, such as:
* A unique opportunity to plan and design your own home
* The guarantee that your home will never be replicated elsewhere; you will have a genuine original
* The chance to achieve the look, style and layout of a home that perfectly suits your individual tastes and needs
* A location within a moment's walk of the Begola wetlands and ocean foreshore
* A home within walking distance of chic Main St shopping and cafe's
* A quiet court setting with friendly neighbours and quality residences
* The choice of many highly regarded schools nearby
* Easy access to all of the region's fine food and wine establishments
* A local community that is relaxed and welcoming
* The ultimate coastal lifestyle
Generously sized allotments in prime areas of Ocean Grove are difficult to come by so it is a rare prospect indeed that 7 Sea Breeze should not only be available, but also provide such a long list of advantages to the lucky new owners.
So...Pull out the magazine clippings you have been saving, employ the architect and make that dream your reality.
* Quiet location
* 5 minute walk to ocean beaches
* Spectacular views achievable
* Substantial allotment
* Close to a range of excellent schools
* Walk to Main St shops and cafes
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days Land: 616 sq m approx.
Other Features: Lifestyle