Nestled amidst established gardens in Roseville's blue ribbon east side, this c1918 character home blends traditional Federation charm with modern finishes to create a family friendly haven. Situated on a fabulous 1070sqm wide fronted block with the perfect North Easterly aspect to the rear, and in one of Roseville's most desirable streets, this timelessly elegant family home is offered only for the third time in almost 100 years. Lovely as is, yet with further potential to benefit from its perfect aspect, beautiful block & enviable location.
Just 300m from Roseville station & village shops, and a short stroll to cinema, Clanville Park's playground, cafe & tennis facilities & Roseville College, it is in the catchment for Roseville Public School plus close to leading private schools.
* Traditional period architecture with high ornate ceilings, stunning lead light windows and polished Kauri timber floors
* Four bedrooms, main with window seat and original fireplace
* Elegant dining room opening to wrap around front veranda
* Grand formal living room with fire place, stained glass windows and graceful window seat
* Stylish marble bathroom with CaesarStone vanity, 2nd toilet and large laundry
* Bright eat-in Caesar Stone kitchen with walk in pantry and ILVE gas appliances
* Kitchen flows to casual living and dining overlooking the sprawling back garden
* Sun drenched North East Rear gardens perfect for BBQ's and games of cricket, 1070sqm approx
* Superbly positioned, it is just minutes from Roseville station, village shops and is in one of Roseville's most desirable streets.
* Impossible to overcapitalize in this dress circle location.
Proudly marketed by Stephanie Hearne
CENTURY 21 Cordeau Marshall, Lindfield