If you have been in the pursuit of luxury living combined with Ainslie character & charm, then look no further than this stunning full brick 1937 heritage cottage. It has been fully renovated and extended, to create this magnificent family home. Situated on a landscaped block of 966m2, and only 400m from the Ainslie Shops, the ultimate lifestyle is on offer here.
In this city fringe location, this home exudes character and charm. Terracotta roof tiles, an open fire place, polished Cyprus pine flooring, picture rails and 10ft ceilings are all period features which have been highlighted by the clever renovation & extension undertaken by the current owners.
Of course, our modern-day demands are also met here. There’s a massive kitchen which features Caesar stone bench tops & Miele appliances, walk-in robe & ensuite off the main bedroom, as well as LED down lighting & substantial double glazing – which helps to make the home more energy efficient.
With 3 bedrooms (all with robes) plus a study, 2 bathrooms & a single attached carport with lockup storage under roof line, there is ample room for the family. The boundary between the indoors & outdoors dissipates as you open up the doors to the back yard, which features a lovely hardwood rear deck & Gazebo, making this home the perfect entertainer.
The home has been loved by the current owners for years, but it is time for a new chapter. The owners have bought elsewhere & have given me clear instructions to sell it!
- Charming 1937 heritage listed cottage with lovely renovation and large extension
- 966m2 landscaped block
- Massive kitchen with Miele appliances
- 10ft ceilings
- Picture rails
- Substantial double glazing
- Polished Cyprus pine & brush box flooring
- Back to base security
- Walk-in robe & ensuite off main, built-in robes in bedrooms 2 & 3
- Mains gas hydronic heating, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rinnai Infinity hot water system
- 300m to park, 400m to Ainslie shops
- 3 minute drive to Lonsdale Street, 4 minutes to the Canberra Centre
Floor Area: 185sqm
Land Area: 966 sqm
Parking: 1 car
Energy Efficiency Rating: 2.0