Situated opposite the Richmond River, is this well presented family home that boasts panoramic views of the river from almost every room. The home features 3 generous bedrooms, formal lounge & dining, as well as front & back decks perfectly positioned to take in the river & rural outlooks. Features include;
- 3 generous bedrooms with beautiful high ceilings, main with ensuite & walk in robe
- Large kitchen that includes island bench & ample cupboard space
- Huge enclosed sleepout, with floor to ceiling glass to capture the views & natural light
- Office upstairs, rumpus + plenty of storage room downstairs
- Remote double garage + carport, solar electricity & hot water
- Opposite the local boat ramp, on a 693m2 block with rear lane access for the boat
In arguably the best location in Woodburn, this home caters for the entire family & will particularly appeal to keen boating enthusiasts. An inspection is a must to appreciate all that this property offers, to arrange your inspection please contact Luke Turner on 02 6682 6226 or 0431 514 247.
With a population of 520, Woodburn is located on the Richmond River in Northern NSW. Being on the pacific highway, the town attracts many passing tourists, yet has retained its laid back village atmosphere. Situated only 10klms to Evans Head, 35klms to Lismore and 37klms to Ballina, Woodburn has plenty to offer for people of all ages.
Land Area: 693 sqm
Parking: 3 cars