Flowing over an impressive 138sqm and boasting exceptional views that stretch to the Opera House, this exquisite residence ensures a lifestyle of refinement and convenience. A designer offering from celebrated Melbourne based firm Wood/Marsh Architecture, this is low maintenance luxury at its finest.
-Situated on the North East corner of the building
- Superb chance to enter a blue ribbon community
- With a generous open plan lounge and dining area
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in and ensuite
- CaesarStone kitchen with quality Miele appliances
- Storeroom, European laundry, air con and concierge
- Manicured gardens, heated outdoor pool and gym
- Perfectly suited to the investor or professional couple
- Stunning district views that stretch across the east
Moments to the entertainment venues, boutiques and cafes of world famous Oxford Street, it is no more than a short walk to Hyde Park, museums, cafÃ©s, restaurants and train transport and minutes to the city centre.
Water: $173p/q approx
Council: $196p/q approx
Strata: $1836p/q approx
Parking: 1 car